2019 Washington Business Journal Best Place to Work
#1 in small companies, and highest rank overall.
We are thrilled that Glassman Wealth Services has been named the #1 Best Place to Work by the Washington Business Journal, our sixth year in a row on the list and the second time placing #1.
Want to know why we've earned this honor? Scroll down to learn more about our curious culture and commitment to our vision that has allowed our office to grow into the BPTW that we are today.
At Glassman Wealth, we don't settle.
"Okay" is not enough.
We strive for more, push the boundaries, and seek out creative new opportunities and possibilities.
It is about so much more than pie charts. And our firm is about so much more than numbers.
It's about the people. Clients and Employees alike.
Curiosity runs rampant here, and passion for our work drives us. . . after all, we share a passion for enriching the lives of our clients.
We have Adventures
And We Work Hard
We have earned all of these:
And we offer these. . .
Fully Paid Health Plan
Continued Education and Conferences
Retirement Savings Plan
Access to business/life coaches
Unlimited vacation days
Employer paid conferences
Charitable contribution match
Free Lunch Fridays
Interested in joining our team?
We are seeking a curious and driven financial planner who has a passion for serving high-net-worth families and guiding them on the paths to achieve their dreams.
The successful candidate will work directly on one of our client service teams, leading efforts to ensure each and every wealth management issue is properly addressed. You should certainly apply if you have more than 4 years of relevant client-facing industry experience. There are no sales requirements for this position, yet an eventual desire to grow our client base through building connections is a plus.
Your experience and qualifications will include:
- Bachelor's degree and minimum of 4 years of direct industry experience; working directly with wealthy families is a plus
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) or CIMA certification, or be working towards your certification
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A strong working knowledge of financial, tax, investment, insurance and estate planning issues and techniques
- Detail-orientation yet the ability to see the big picture
- Optimism and desire for achievement
- Adaptability and openness to change
- Proficiency in financial planning software a huge plus (Tamarac, MoneyGuidePro, etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we promise to pay you a competitive salary commensurate with experience in addition to all sorts of other outstanding benefits. We value our employees, and we're not afraid to show it. (Really, it’s true – take a look at our Awesome Benefits).
Does this sound intriguing? Then don’t wait – we’d like to hear from you! But no phone calls please; we're serious about that.
PS – We know the Washington area has a tight financial community. In ALL cases, your letter, resume and interest will be kept completely confidential.
Click HERE to apply!