Our Previous Tough Questions for Your Advisor
People are often curious about their investments, but don't know the right questions to ask. At Glassman Wealth, we love to empower our clients. So each quarter we provide the 5 questions we think everyone should be asking their advisor. We've also taken the liberty of answering them for you here.
This page lists our questions and answers from previous quarters to help you find the answers you might have missed.
If you'd like to be notified when we share next quarters suggested questions and answers, you're welcome to subscribe below. You'll receive one email per quarter, no more, no less.
3rd Quarter 2016
2nd Quarter 2016
- Every year or so, we get a scare about higher interest rates, which has not yet come to fruition. How am I currently positioned with interest rate risk?
- The Department of Labor has new rules over the advice of retirement accounts. How does this affect my retirement account (IRA, SEP, 401k), our relationship, and your overall business?
- The dollar seems to drive so much, from the stock market to interest rates and oil prices. How am I exposed in my portfolio?
- Mutual Fund and Exchange-Traded Fund (ETF) fees have dropped over the past few years. How have you adjusted my portfolio to take advantage of this?
- Who is better for the stock market, Trump or Clinton?