This is one post in a series based on our “Tough Questions for Your Advisor.” Each post covers one of the important topics we discuss with our wealth management clients. Today’s topic is:
How are you growing your business or group?
Is your financial advisor growing for the sake of growth, or growing with you in mind? If the firm is growing at a rapid pace, taking on a huge number of new clients, or acquiring or merging with other advisors, their staff may have less time to focus on existing relationships (you).
At Glassman Wealth, we have a $2 million investment minimum for just this reason. We want to keep our rate of growth slow enough that we can continue dedicating the time and attention that our current clients deserve.
Want to know more? Check out the rest of the posts in this Series:
- Are stocks overvalued?
- How are you protecting my information?
- How do my taxes factor into your advice?
- How much do you earn on my relationship?
Want to stay up to date on what we are thinking and discussing with our clients?
Fill out the form below and we’ll send our Questions to Ask Your Financial Advisor every quarter.
As always, we keep your email address secure and will never share it with any third party. By subscribing you’ll receive four emails per year. No more, no less.
- 6 Most Important Points to Consider Before Rolling your 401k to an IRA - January 11, 2020
- Year-end Financial Planning Tips: Moves You Need to Make Before December 31 - December 12, 2019
- LastPass Emergency Access: The Feature That You Didn’t Know You Needed - June 17, 2019