Why is company culture so important? Simple: having engaged employees translates to a better client experience. If every member of a team enjoys coming to work, pushes each other to new accomplishments, and shares a passion for a common goal, they’ll work even harder to further a company’s mission.
I recently had the pleasure of being interviewed by Ian Altman on the Grow My Revenue Business Cast. In the interview, we discussed how to:
- Be purposeful and build a great company culture
- Hire the right people
- Share your culture with clients through thoughtful communication
Listen to the interview
Some key tips that we discuss include:
- Ask clients how they describe you. Does their impression align with your culture?
- Don’t just tell your clients about your culture. Show them.
- The secret recipe behind Glassman Wealth
- And more! Be sure to listen in.
Want more insight on what goes on behind the scenes at Glassman Wealth?
- Giving Back: Culture’s Effect Beyond the Office
- Glassman Wealth Chose by Washingtonian as a Great Place to Work
- It’s not enough: The Glassman Wealth Story
You can also visit the Grow My Revenue Business Cast to subscribe and listen to other great interviews!
- 6 Most Important Points to Consider Before Rolling your 401k to an IRA - January 11, 2020
- Year-end Financial Planning Tips: Moves You Need to Make Before December 31 - December 12, 2019
- LastPass Emergency Access: The Feature That You Didn’t Know You Needed - June 17, 2019